Many intranet projects start with the best of intentions. It doesn’t take much to get distracted or sidelined with other priorities. To get back on track with your intranet here are my top 5 points from a list of 27 to consider for user adoption.
1. Acronym Wiki – Ensuring that everyone understands the lingo!
2. FAQs – Providing a facility to showcase a repository of commonly asked questions.
3. New hire announcements – Great for small organisations to know who is coming into the company.
4. SharePoint solution showcase – a great opportunity to show how SharePoint can provide business solutions which can be utilised by the organisation.
5. Top Searches – Providing an insight into what people in the organisation are looking for on their intranet.
Many thanks to Richard Harbridge.